Eric Benavides is a Houston Immigration Lawyer and criminal defense attorney. He is a co-founder of Benavides & Serrano, PLLC. He is a member of the Harris County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Houston Young Lawyers Association, and is licensed to practice law in the state by the Supreme Court of Texas and federally by the Southern District of Texas.
He is a graduate of the prestigious Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Trial College, and has received continued legal education in many areas including Immigration and DWI defense.
Mr. Benavides earned his bachelor’s degree at the University of Texas and his Juris Doctorate from the Texas Tech University School of Law. He was born and raised in Kingsville, TX, where he was the Valedictorian of Academy High School. He is happily married to his wife Carina, and they enjoy traveling and attending sporting events.
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Law
- Immigration & Naturalization Law
- State of Texas
- Federal Southern District of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas – Juris Doctorate
- University of Texas at Austin, Texas – Bachelor of Science
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Harris County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association