If you need legal representation from a Houston Immigration Attorney
Call 713-222-2828 to schedule a consultation.
September 20

When Do I File an I-751

When should I-751, the Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, be filed?

A marriage based residence application results in a conditional residence unless it is more than 2 years old at the time of granting the immigrant status. The petitioner and beneficiary may file a joint petition with USCIS to request the conditions on the

Continue reading When Do I File an I-751