Sam Serrano also is a Houston Immigration Lawyer and criminal defense attorney. He is a co-founder of Benavides & Serrano, PLLC and among the top immigration lawyers in Houston. He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, Texas Young Lawyers Association, and is licensed to practice law in the state by the Supreme Court of Texas. Mr. Serrano practices immigration law and dedicates his time to assisting both individual and corporate clients.
Mr. Serrano is versed in employment immigration issues including immigrant and nonimmigrant visas. He has helped many companies and individuals handle an array of cases for H-1B, L-1, E-2, P-3, O-1 visas. Mr. Serrano’s also concentrates on representing individuals with removal issues including assisting with motions to reopen, appeals, cancellation of removals, adjustment of status (AOS) and immigration bond hearings.
Mr. Serrano earned his bachelor’s degree at the University of Texas and his Juris Doctorate from the Texas Tech University School of Law.
Areas of Practice:
- Immigration & Naturalization Law
- Criminal Law
- State of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas – Juris Doctorate
- University of Texas at Austin, Texas – Bachelor of Arts
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar Immigration and Nationality Section